An important message from CCQ:
We want to first thank you all for the love and support during this time. We are sew grateful to still be providing you with quality fabrics and quilting supplies. Our quilt community has been good to us and we love you all!
We are pleased to also announce - WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS! YAY!
CCQ is now open for normal business hours. Our top priority at this time is to provide you with a safe and positive sewing experience. We appreciate your patience and grace while we navigate this new process. For our community there will be a few guidelines when shopping with us:
* 5 customers will be allowed in the shop at a time. This is to help everyone maintain distance and browse the store with space.
* Face coverings are not required, but we encourage you to decide whatever is most comfortable for you.
* Frequently touched areas and objects will be cleaned/sanitized often. Hand sanitizer and hand washing area is available outside the shop.
* Please postpone your visit if you or anyone in your home is feeling ill or experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
* We will continue to provide "curbside" pick up for online or phone orders if you would prefer non-contact shopping.
CCQ will continue to providing custom long arm quilting services! If you currently have a quilt at the shop, we are working on them and will contact you individually about your projects. However, you all have been busy! Many gorgeous quilt tops have been dropped off in the last week and we are excited to begin work on them. Due to the increase in orders our current completion time has been extended. If you need a quilt done in less than 3-4 weeks please speak with us about the options. :)
Again thank you so much for your continued support and understanding during this crazy time! As a small business, we depend on this amazing community and we appreciate every single quilter, sewist and fabric lover! Our new inventory is beginning to arrive and we cannot wait for you to see what we have planned. Stop by, call, email and/or message us on Facebook if you need anything. Stay positive and happy stitching!! Kristine & BrendaChristie Country Quilts email@example.com www.christiecountryquilts.com 715-819-1299